Re: [IPk] Animas sports weekend

Hi Di
 6-8th June 2014
Information here:

Registration for this years Animas Sports Weekend opens on Monday 14th
April. More info at

http://grumpypumper.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/animas-sports-weekend-2014-registration/

Also opportunity for a reunion for previous delegates so take a look if
interested.

Unfortunately, away on hol then, maybe next year...

Barbara