From: Helene Shaw <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Roche Combo uk warrenty

I have a back up pump with my accu chek combo. Apparently it has 30 days of
use in it. Not necessarily continuous use. But everyday it is on is one day
off the 30. Didn't you get one with your main pump?
Helene

Please be aware of "Company policy" regarding pumps replaced under warranty
in
the UK.
Because my Combo was replaced under warranty 2 years ago, the replacement has
timer set that kills it on the expiry of the original warranty. This has
robbed
me of a backup pump, and Roche say they will only help if I purchase a backup
pump at 600 pounds. Great customer service. Goodbye Roche, hello Animas.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Sent from Helene's iPad

> On 11 Apr 2014, at 15:28, "johnfarmitage" <email @ redacted>
wrote:

> Please be aware of "Company policy" regarding pumps replaced under warranty
in
> the UK.
> Because my Combo was replaced under warranty 2 years ago, the replacement
has a
> timer set that kills it on the expiry of the original warranty. This has
robbed
> me of a backup pump, and Roche say they will only help if I purchase a
backup
> pump at 600 pounds. Great customer service. Goodbye Roche, hello Animas.
>

> Sent from Samsung Mobile
> .

Sent from Helene's iPad