[IPk] Roche Combo uk warrenty

 Please be aware of "Company policy" regarding pumps replaced under warranty in
the UK.
 Because my Combo was replaced under warranty 2 years ago, the replacement has a
timer set that kills it on the expiry of the original warranty. This has robbed
me of a backup pump, and Roche say they will only help if I purchase a backup
pump at 600 pounds. Great customer service. Goodbye Roche, hello Animas.

Sent from Samsung Mobile