[IPk] London Pump Club drinks Fri 25th April

Hi All:

The next London Pump Club get-together will be Friday 25th April.
Drinks will happen again in July so don't despair if you can't make this
session (see Facebook link below).

Venue: Travelodge London Covent Garden, 10 Drury Lane, High Holborn, London
WC2B 5RE
http://www2.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/info?hotelId=318
Please note there is another Travelodge very nearby.  We will be meeting in
the one with steps up  to the entrance, which is on the corner of Drury
Lane/Shorts Gardens.

This venue is bright, rather quiet, and serves food at a reasonable price.

Nearest tube: Holborn or Covent Garden

Start time: from 5.30ish pm
Look for the IP-UK sign on our table and a copy of JDRF Type 1 Discovery
magazine with it.

Everyone is welcome, whether pumping or not! Family/friends/partners all
welcome too. Come when you can, stay as long as you like. No need to RSVP.

I will be on my sister-in-law's hen do in rural Kent this time but Lesley
Jordan will be in attendance. [The guy my SIL is marrying is a T1 who just
started on his pump! I will encourage him to join y'all ;) ]

If you want to connect with the drinks group on Facebook to be notified of
future events, it's on
https://www.facebook.com/groups/306082726167192/