Re: [IPk] BG testing in the rain

 Of course, that's what drives me! i'd happily turn off all rain on mountains if
I could! lol
 Great news on the funding, hope all is well out there. One day I will get
myself back to NZ for a visit. I wonder if your daughter remembers her visit to
my house with the scary loo? I still have the same one :-)
Di

Sent from my iPad

> On 9 Apr 2014, at 10:15, "Karen Reed" <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> You do push yourself (and your equipment) to the limit Di!
> My suggestion would be to avoid mountains - especially in the rain lol.
> Karen
 > PS Di and I go a long way back. I haven't posted much but I'm happy to report
that I got funding from the Government here in New Zealand for 2 years pump
supplies. YAY!