RE: [IPk] BG testing in the rain

Hi Di,
 I second the suggestions about keeping something dry to wipe your hands on.
Also it difficult to dry your hands on fleece or nylon, so I use a cotton hanky
which is v.small and easy to carry in a plastic bag in your rucsac. If the
weather is really bad and you need shelter then consider a survival bag or,
better a "group shelter" or "bothy bag" these come in different sizes and cost
from ~#20 and are v handy for instant shelter and emergency use.
Jon