[IPk] Paradigm VEO & CGM

Hi Mary, Samantha and Iain

Thank you all for getting back to me with Medtronic CGM information.  It has
been really useful to hear your comments and I am so glad it all seems to be
going well for you Mary and Iain.  I would be really grateful if you would
keep me posted on any other thoughts or experiences over the coming weeks.
I have a CGM trial coming up later this month, so am feeling quite excited
about it.

Take care.

Fay