RE: [IPk] BG testing in the rain

Thank you.  You obviously have a Medtronic pump too then?  About to have my
pump updated; currently have the Animas 2020, the latest Vibe has CGM but no t
wireless device to operate it from let alone a linked meter!  Mary

> Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 11:00:40 +0100
> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IPk] BG testing in the rain
>
> Hi Mary
> It wirelessly transmits data between meter and pump.

http://www.bayerdiabetes.co.uk/sections/products-for-my-diabetes/meters/bayer
-contour-link-meter/bayer-contour-link-overview