Re: [IPk] BG testing in the rain

Hmmmmm that does sound like some serious rain! I spoke u could keep a
absorbant flannel in the carrier bag if u know yr goin out in some seriously
inclement weather.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<email @ redacted> </div><div>Date:07/04/2014  10:00  (GMT+00:00)
testing in the rain </div><div>
Yes, that works unless all your clothes are wet through too!
Cold hands - I just shake them hard and hold them downwards. But I can
usually get blood out no matter how cold they are!
Di