Re: [IPk] BG testing in the rain

I normally jus try and dry it on my clothes under my waterproof i struggle
with cold hands and drawing the blood out.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<email @ redacted> </div><div>Date:07/04/2014  09:54  (GMT+00:00)
testing in the rain </div><div>
Good idea. How do you get your hand dry in the first place though?
I keep my meter in a ziplock bag when it's wet, but obviously have to
take it out of there to actually do the test.
Di