From: Cathy Taylor <email @ redacted>
To: IP-UK <email @ redacted>
Sent: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 22:23
Subject: Re: [IPk] Dexcom and vibe

 I think you've misunderstood my question! I mean, if I take the battery out
of
the pump it will restart the pump, will this mean I have to restart the CGM
session with the resulting 2 hr "warm up period" or will the pump just pick
up
where it left off reading CGM data?

 Reluctant to try it out now as if I have to restart CGM I would have to
calibrate it at 12:20 am :-)