[IPk] CGM & VEO

 Enlite Sensor 2 no 2 in yesterday and has been well within range since then
(0.1-0.2 mmol/l). I was thinking about Dexcom but have changed my mind. If this
one gives me 15 days like the last one i will be happy. Dexcom is quite big and
i reckon would show thru tight clothes - but if results were good i could live
with that. It will be interesting to see how performance will be as time goes
on. The new sensors seem quite different from the old ones.

Sent from my iPad