Re: [IPk] Paradigm VEO & CGM

 Hi Fay. I've got a veo and trialled the enlites. Lovely and small but poor
sensor life when compared with Dex. I can't wait to get a new pump and get
animas- have a while to wait though. For me it's the cost of the sensors, I get
upwards of 2 weeks on a Dex, got about 4 days from enlites. Maybe it's just me!
But Dex all the way here.

Sent from my iPhone

http://asweetlife.org/feature/comparing-dexcom-g4-platinum-and-medtronic-minimed/

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2037653-dexcoms-ceo-discusses-q4-2013-results-earnings-call-transcript?page=4