Re: [IPk] Paradigm VEO & CGM

Hi Fay,

I haven't used the dexcom, have had the enlite sensor on test for 1 week
and had no problems.  Generally I see posts praising the Dexcom vs the
medtronic, mostly saying how accurate it is and how people can get the
sensors to last for much longer than quoted life, 12-20 days is not
uncommon, up to 28 days in some cases.  Some info refs:

http://asweetlife.org/feature/comparing-dexcom-g4-platinum-and-medtronic-minimed/
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/777607

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2037653-dexcoms-ceo-discusses-q4-2013-results-earnings-call-transcript?page=4
http://diatribe.us/issues/61/test-drive