[IPk] Paradigm VEO & CGM

Thank you Mary, Barbara and Michael forgetting back to me on this one.  The
information you9ve shared with me is really useful and much appreciated.

Fay

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 17:34:38 +0100
From: fay Crapper <email @ redacted <mailto:email @ redacted> >
Subject: [IPk] Paradigm VEO & CGM

Hi everyone

I am still undecided about my replacement pump and was wondering if anyone
using the Paradigm VEO and CGM would share their thoughts with me.

I am wondering about the life of sensors and transmitter and how anyone is
finding the accuracy of information given by the Medtronic sensors.  I have
read some articles about the old sensors that showed them not being too
accurate and don9t want to make the wrong choice.

Thank you.

Fay