Re: [IPk] whinge whinge moan moan

Hi Do not able to offer much advice but truly empathise.

Have u further considered CGM? I find it invaluable during awol diabetic times
u can c the patterns so much easier.  Or failing patterns u can make bolder
changes to yr basal or bolus ratios and quickly c rises/falls and adjust
accordingly to avoid nasty hypos or horrible highs.

All the best
Hannah

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<email @ redacted> </div><div>Date:03/04/2014  15:50  (GMT+00:00)
whinge moan moan </div><div>
Hi Joel
Well 2 days ago my BG crashed big time an hour after breakfast, without
any basal or bolus increase, which is why I'm reluctant to increase
anything! And today I had perfect BGs all morning, from waking up to
lunchtime. FOllowed by a big crash after my gym class at lunchtime
(possibly my fault for not testing immediately after the class as I
usually do).
So either the problem has gone away, or today is just another
aberration. Who knows?
Di