Re: [IPk] whinge whinge moan moan

Hi Joel
Well 2 days ago my BG crashed big time an hour after breakfast, without
any basal or bolus increase, which is why I'm reluctant to increase
anything! And today I had perfect BGs all morning, from waking up to
lunchtime. FOllowed by a big crash after my gym class at lunchtime
(possibly my fault for not testing immediately after the class as I
usually do).
So either the problem has gone away, or today is just another
aberration. Who knows?
Di