Re: [IPk] CGM

 You wouldn't need to use your veo or even clip it on... Just carry it with you
as a CGM receiver as you would carry your meter or phone, you could look at it
whenever you needed to. When I disconnect my vibe to shower or whatever if I
leave the room it loses CGM signal but when I come back in the room it picks
straight back up within a minute or two