Re: [IPk] CGM

Thanks again - that makes sense! I had a good look at instruction book
today ( after spending about 3 hrs looking for it!) Obviously it doesn't
tell you about the newer enlites, but I imagine it is all fairly similar.

I still have some supplies for Veo, though I did make a point of usin g
most of  them up before starting on omnipod! - how annoying!

I wear pods in my arms so tummy is quite rested which bodes well I hope :o)

Just awaiting phone call from rep now

Kind regards
Allie