Re: [IPk] CGM

Allie
Well, I should think that would work, using your omnipod as usual.  You
might need to check that the Veo had the basal set to zero so it didn't
give you no delivery alerts or something.

I remember reading that Steve Redgrave (my hero) did some big cycle race
across America with a second Veo pump attached to the handlebars so that he
could see his CGM trace without having to fish out his pump so you would be
in good company!

If you wanted to use the Veo, it would depend on you having supplies for it.

Good luck!
Barbara