Re: [IPk] CGM

Alison
You would need a sensor, an inserter and a transmitter (minilink) with
charger. Then I think you could use the Veo pump effectively as a receiver
for the CGM - to display the glucose graph, and also upload it to Carelink
(if you have the USB dongle for that - which should have come with your
pump)
Hope this helps
Barbara