From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted>
Date: 02/04/2014  12:21  (GMT+00:00)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] whinge whinge moan moan

I take them twice a day, they don't seem to do anything to my levels
after the evening dose. And the last time I took them a few years ago
(in a 4-a-day regime) I didn't really notice this effect. There's a huge
list of side-effects but no mention of anything diabetes-related and
they're not steroidal. Which all seems to indicate that they're unlikely
to be the cause. I'm thinking maybe it's more connected with the random
flare-ups of the virus symptoms (I feel worse with the virus thing this
morning).
Di