Re [IPk] Update on continuing occlusions

Hi Rhoda,

 Only once did Animas USA ever ring me back after several occasions when they
promised to. Shame, cos they were always very friendly and helpful when I did
speak to them. Not impressed.

 And what a bummer of a time you're having, really sorry to hear. I've read
about Animas occlusion alarms going off randomly and too frequently on other
forums but can't find the refs now (of course!!), but your problem sounds
different to what I remember reading in any case.

Ingrid