[IPk] CGM

Hi all
I have never used CGM with my pump, but  am interested in improving comtrol
& this seems the way to go.
I had a letter from my clinic recently with the offer from medtronic on
their Enlites. I use an Omnipod,  but have a Veo that works. After speaking
to their rep she said that she could let me trial a set, but as I know next
to nothing about them am unsure whether that would include the transmitter.
Are they individual pump specific or could she just lend me one?
She said that I wouldn't need to use my Veo and could stick with my
Omnipod,  but how would I see any data/ imformation
A very simple connect this to that, stick that in there, wait for that to
happen would be very helpful

Can't find much of an overall picture online

Thanks in advance
Allie