Re: [IPk] In reply to exam stress management and other issues

 Again karen i couldn't agree more and thanks for analysing the issues so
carefully
 I had an academic career before retiring and now have several complications
partly as a result of not having had sufficient time or space to keep bss
perfect without collapsing with hypos in front of large classes or struggling to
read large volumes of material at night
With more consideration from employers my life expectancy would be longer
 That is why the disability discrimination act is so important and needs
enforcing
The best of luck to you and your daughter
Christine