Re: [IPk] Exam Stress/ management

hi Sarah
I hope you didn't go with that company for the life insurance! I'm sure
you can find better quotes.
It's like the travel insurance - some companies load the premium in
ridiculous ways, even though I have never had a hospital admission for
diabetes in more than 30 years of having DM, healthy BMI, low BP and
cholesterol and am fitter than most people I know!

Being single and having no dependents, I never bothered with life
insurance when I took out my mortage (and now I'm finally mortgage free
and still have no dependents/partner etc, so I still haven't bothered!).
Di