Re: [IPk] exam stress

Remember that you probably want to start increasing your basal rates
before you even wake up as it takes time to kick in......especially
since you said already your BG rose between getting up and having
breakfast. On the other hand you may want to revert your basal to normal
an hour or so before the end of the exam.

The good thing about using your basal to solve this problem is that it's
not too drastic - if you find youself going low in or before the exam,
you can easily turn the temp basal off or reduce it....better than
having a massive bolus in your system and going low....
Di