Re: [IPk] exam stress

Hi guys

I woke up with a reading of 8.4 had 10.5 before breakfast. Took an
extra 3 units with my breakfast bolus and put my pump onto +10% an
hour before the exam began. Just before I started it, my reading was
19.1, I didn't feel stressed, I was very well prepared and despite
taking 2 more units, after an hour had passed it had gone up to
19.9!!! Obviously I need a higher temporary basal rate, but I'm
worried about going hypo. I'm thinking of a 40% increase an hour
before might work. Guessing I can only try!

My university have been very supportive, they've provided me with a
private room and let me have all my kit for testing and all manner of
snacks and lucozade and stop the clock when I have to test. Couldn't
ask for more from them!

Waiting on advice from my dsn as well but I appreciate any input from you all

Sandie