Re: [IPk] Injection sites...

On 26/04/2011 17:22, email @ redacted wrote:
> Must have been pretty mild if she could still walk
> The orange would have been long dead though!

Christine - surely you MUST know there's no such thing as "mild
diabetes"....
Bear in mind that people can go weeks / months / even years of walking
around with undiagnosed diabetes (especially type 2). I don't know what
type this person was. It's not as if once you've been diagnosed with
diabetes, you immediately only have 2 days to live without insulin.
Also people often go through the honeymoon period soon after diagnosis
where they need much less (and in some cases, no) insulin for a period
of weeks/months. I'm still waiting for the honeymoon period 30-something
years later though!
Di