From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Tue, April 26, 2011 3:38:23 PM
Subject: Re: [IPk] Injection sites...

 hands up who's ever given themselves a bolus when the pump has been
disconnected
from the infusion set (or had the pump in their pocket but disconnected) and
then gone high later.
I know at least 2 people on this list (other than me) who've done it!!!
Not that different when you think about it....though obviously, unintentional.
Di