Re: [IPk] Injection sites...

hands up who's ever given themselves a bolus when the pump has been
disconnected from the infusion set (or had the pump in their pocket but
disconnected) and then gone high later.
I know at least 2 people on this list (other than me) who've done it!!!
Not that different when you think about it....though obviously,
unintentional.
Di