Re: [IPk] Sorry, hypo again.

Hi Jackie, I'll snip if I may. I've eaten gluten twice since diagnosis.
To be blunt, my guts emptied. We have a small kitchen but my bit is
totally, as far as I can make it, gluten free. I have separate
everything but all my carbs are half normal. I have 15g cho per 100g of
rice instead of 30g cho. My coeliac rolls are 50% of what the packet
says, 65g cho and I have 32 as is pasta.
I just go hypo and I don't know why. It's a sod but it's better since
post coelaic diagnosis. the whole thing can be a mess but my HBA1C is
fine, 5.6. Probably all the hypos. My Cholesterol was 1.5 at one stage.
The whole auto immune problems can be a bit grim and I suspect all our
bits are indeed fighting each other. :-)
I hope Sasha can have a nearly normal life.

Steve.