Re: [IPk] Sorry, hypo again.

Hi Jackie, it was 2008 after biopsy and endoscopy. I was probably
coeliac since the late nineties. Have been having B12 and folic acid
plus iron injections since then. I first started going badly hypo since
1985 and the docs thought, I suspect, that I wasn't paying attention to
the diabetes. Wrong, I've known it was a serious disease since 81
diagnosis. Not a nice feeling to wake up in A&E and know the nurses names.
You're to be commended for forcing them to test. Auto immunes come in
bunches not single items.
I had to inject 30 mins after eating also. Only way I wouldn't pass out.
I still bolus after meals.
That's frightening too, the reminder of pre coeliac. Do you think
there's some gluten getting through? I really suspect that it only takes
a fraction to mess up one's absorbtion. I can tell by my toilet usage if
I've eatening gluten but it's not foolproof :-(

Steve