Re: [IPk] spare leather case for a Medtronic pump?

I think there's a big difference between these (and every other pump
belt I've seen) and the Spi-Belt. The SpiBelts are designed specifically
for sport and don't bounce around, also the pouch part is miniscule but
stretchy, so it gives a much leaner silhouette making it much more
wearable under clothes (and also much cooler when you sweat), and much
better for playing sport in. Not that I have shares in Spibelt - I never
thought I'd like it but I'm quite hooked now!
Di