Re: [IPk] spare leather case for a Medtronic pump?

Yes, I got my SpiBelt recently and am loving it so far, although I
haven't actually tried it for any of my more active sports such as
softball as I'm currently injured! Lent mine to a friend who also plays
softball and she instantly went and bought one too, as she was always
having problems with the pump falling off or bouncing around. I don't
normally like things round my waist (like bum bags and money wallets)
but this doesn't seem too intrusive.

Has anyone ever tried wearing one under a dress? I'm thinking that -
with the right dress - it might be a possibility.
Di