Re: [IPk] spare leather case for a Medtronic pump?

I agree-SPI belts are great.

Sent from my android device.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 14:59
Subject: Re: [IPk] spare leather case for a Medtronic pump?

Spibelts are really good...

Danni

In a message dated 24/03/2011 10:16:48 GMT Standard Time,B
email @ redacted writes:

HiB  folks
I've tried a number of cases for my Medtronic Paradigm pump, and theB
only one that feels secure for playing sportB  is the original leatherB
clip case. It's the one with an attached clip and a flap that velrosB
down over a clear panel (so you can press buttons on the pump withoutB
taking it out of the case, if you lift the flap. However, they don'tB
make them any more apparently, and mine is falling apart. Does anyoneB
happen to have a spare one lurking around that they don't use? Or otherB
recommendations?

I tend to use the Decathlon neoprene phone case asB  my regular pump case
for everyday use, which I actually find easier toB  use, but the clip is
too flimsy for playing sport as the case sometimesB  comes unclipped when
I'm running or jumping. The one for the MedtronicB  leather case is much
stiffer, which means it doesn't come undone, thoughB  it's harder to get
on andB  off!
Di