Re: [IPk] occlusion alarms - update

At last! Have a good break x
Sent from my BlackBerry. wireless device

-----Original Message-----
From: "R Martin" <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 14:08:01
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] occlusion alarms - update

 New supplies arrived late on Wednesday morning and I changed over to them.
Since then, no more alarms.

Wonderful!

As requested by Animas, I have returned the last set, tubing and cartridge I'd
used when I was still getting alarms and one from the previous box of
cartridges when I was having problems.  Hopefully they will do tests and find
out what the problem was.

Thanks for all suggestions and advice and it definitely seems to be down to
either cartridge (which I suspect) or set.

Rhoda

  _____

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len> .

Try free scan!