Re: Replacement pump WAS Re: [IPk] vibe

But this is my point - they don't actually *need* to know anything about
a different pump. It's a non-issue. you can get training from Animas
directly, I'm pretty sure. I'd fight that one out with the nurse and ask
exactly why they wouldn't support you. If there's a technical problem
you can contact Animas. If not then the DSN doesn't need to know about
ANimas pumps, there's nothing intrinsically different about them. In
fact, what do you actually see the DSN for anyway? I've never seen a DSN
in 10 years of pumping except to get initially trained on the new model
of pump, and I could have done that direct with Medtronic if I'd wanted.
Di