[IPk] It's finally arived

After much shouting at the delivery company (TNT) yesterday my pump has
finally
been delivered! Such a huge box for a tiny Medtronic Veo, I have no idea what
most of the bits and pieces are for but I'm sure all will become clear. I was
very pleased to see a little remote control in the box, hopefully this will
reduce the hassle of finding my pump in my wedding dress in August!

Anyway, on to my questions, I'm getting hooked up to it on the 9th with saline
and then back on the16th for insulin, can anyone tell me what insulin is
commonly used with pumps, is it Novorapid or something else?

Also, can oneone suggestany useful questions I should be asking  my DSN?the
pump
rep on the 9th?