No Subject

<email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IPk] continuing issue with occlusion alarms
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 18:22:43 +0100
Sender: email @ redacted

Ooh er Missus!!

Kind regards
Jackie J

I'd definitely do it more than a couple of times. I tend to push the
plunger up and down about 4 or 5 times and then also rotate it around
and around about 4 or 5 rotations and wiggle it a bit for good measure.
I suppose they're worried you'll use up the lubrication if you wiggle it
too much, but in my experience, sometimes it needs that extra bit of
wiggling.
Di