Re: [IPk] continuing issue with occlusion alarms

Ken - I think it differs with different reservoirs. The Medtronic ones
definitely benefit frmo wiggling from side to side too and from a bit
more wiggling than the old medtronic ones, for example (from personal
experience!). I think the old Medtronic ones are more like other current
makes (where the plunger can't easily come unscrewed from the bottom of
the reservoir, for example, as it can on the new Medtronic ones).
Di