From: Diana Maynard
Sender: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] continuing issue with occlusion alarms
Sent: 19 Apr 2011 08:56

Do you normally lubricate the reservoir in this way? It's one of the
standard things you should do with a new reservoir (at least, for
Medtronic pumps). I can't believe Animas reservoirs are different in
this way, but who knows? I've found if I don't do it, I tend to get a
sticky reservoir which can lead to occlusion errors.....shrug. I'd try
it anyway, what have you got to lose?!
Di

On 19/04/2011 08:51, R Martin wrote:
> Di,
>
> I tried that and Animas USA told me not to!!!!
>
> Rhoda

Sent using BlackBerry. from Orange