From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Diana Maynard
Sent: 19 April 2011 08:40
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] continuing issue with occlusion alarms

Hi Rhoda
I think it sounds like it could still be the reservoirs. Do make sure
you really lubricate the reservoir well before you fill it (basically,
wiggle the plunger around the inside of the reservoir a lot). That may help
Good luck - I know how frustrating this is as I've had it happen to me.
Very disruptive of sleep too.
Di