Re: [IPk] continuing issue with occlusion alarms

Hi Rhoda,

To paraphrase Sherlock holmes - when you have eliminated the probable,
whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

Have you changed to a new vial of insulin - it may have some crystals in it,
and seeing as everything else is new????

With every good wish,

Iain.
T1 Essex, UK.
minimed 515 pump
Current A1C February 2011 5.7.

Help diabetics to reach their full potential through athletic endeavours:
http://www.insulindependence.org