Re: [IPk] continuing issue with occlusion alarms

Hi Rhoda
That doesn't make sense to me, because the amount of force needed tp
push the reservoir in is different when via the pump or if you do it
manually - I mean, you might be pushing it through manually harder than
the pump would do automatically.
I had a problem with occlusion alarms when i used our of date reservoirs
once and there wasn't enough lubricant. I could push the infsulin
through manually but the force from the pump wasn't enough to push it
through.
Di