From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of R Martin
Sent: 17 April 2011 16:15
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPk] continuing issue with occlusion alarms

Animas USA has had me disconnect the pump, remove the cartridge and manually
push through insulin.  Since that worked she reckons it's not the cartridge
or
tubing

Eventually she suggested that I change the site again, note position of site
when the occlusions occur in case it is a problem with scar tissue.

If the problem occurs again, I've to call back.

So site change completed, not tubing or cartridge and off I go again :-)

Thanks for the suggestions.

Rhoda