From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Barbara Watson
Sent: 17 April 2011 14:34
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] continuing issue with occlusion alarms

Hi Rhoda

Have you looked at the settings for occlusion sensitivity?  Didn't see if
this had been mentioned previously, but I have just put my new pump on and
gone through all the settings.  My occlusion sensitivity is set to 'H' as
opposed to 'L' for low.  Could you set yours to 'L' if not already done so?
I don't know if we are supposed to do this but if the option is there, why
not?

Barbara
Animas 2020

--