From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Melissa Ford
Sent: 17 April 2011 12:02
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] continuing issue with occlusion alarms

Hi Rhoda

Have all the cartridges been from the same factory lot? I had the same
problem years ago and it turned out that every cartridge I had
received was from a lot that didn't get quite enough lubrication
during manufacturing. I assumed it was the pump or the sets and I was
totally surprised to learn it had been my cartridges all along!

Melissa