Re: [IPk] RE: sharps bins

Well according to what I;ve read, councils are obliged to provide the
service legally, so you should take it up with them. They are, however,
entitled to pay for it.
I suggest taking up drugs (if you don't want to carry on using your own
container)...it seems the easiest method! Or at least, registering as a
drug user!
Di