From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, 15 April, 2011 16:34:42
Subject: Re: [IPk] Sharps bins

I just clip off the actual needle bit and stick it in and old container. When
 the jar is full I put the lid on, tape it up with duct tape and throw it in the
 bin. This was always the advice given for years by various organisations such
as
 Diabetes UK...not sure if that's changed. But I figure it's pretty safe! And it
takes a LONG time to fill any kind of jar or sharps bin with just the actual
needle part of an infusion set.
Di